How To Play
Lucky for Life Game Information
How to Play
- Each play costs $2.00
- Pick up a play slip and select five numbers from 1 to 40 and one Lucky Ball number from 1 to 21. Or choose EASY PICK and have your numbers randomly selected for you.
- Using pencil, select your numbers by placing a vertical mark in desired boxes.
- Check the play slip for accuracy and present to a Lottery retailer for processing. Important: It is the player's responsibility to check the accuracy of all tickets prior to leaving retail location.
- Drawings are held on Monday and Thursday.
- Lucky for Life tickets may not be cancelled.
- If you make an error, do not erase. Instead mark the void box.
- You may let the Lottery terminal randomly select your numbers. To Easy Pick (EP) mark the "EP" box on the play slip.
- You may purchase a ticket good for up to 20 advanced draws by selecting a draw number under the "draws" column. The cost will depend on the number of draws you select.
- You may purchase a Lucky for Life ticket until approximately 9:30 p.m. (EST) on the evening of the draw.
- The winning numbers will be drawn Monday and Thursday at approximately 10:38 p.m. (EST).
There are ten ways to win Lucky for Life!
||ODDS PER $2 PLAY
|5 of 5 + Lucky Ball
||$1,000 a day for life*
|5 of 5
|4 of 5 + Lucky Ball
|4 of 5
|3 of 5 + Lucky Ball
|3 of 5
|2 of 5 + Lucky Ball
|2 of 5
|1 of 5 + Lucky Ball
|0 of 5 + Lucky Ball
Overall odds of winning a prize are approximately 1 in 6.6
Odds rounded to nearest whole number.
*Subject to published Lucky for Life rules, these prize amounts may be split if there are multiple winners. Split prizes will be lower than the published prize amounts. The GRAND PRIZE shall be paid after the player becomes entitled to the prize with a per winner annuity. Annuity will be paid for life, but for no less than 20 years.
- You must be 18 years of age to purchase a ticket.
- Tickets, transactions and payment of prizes are subject to state law, rules and regulations of the New Hampshire Lottery/MUSL and tickets are only offered for sale in accordance with the same. Applicable rules are available upon request from the New Hampshire Lottery.
- A ticket is a bearer instrument. The New Hampshire Lottery/MUSL, retailers or contractors shall not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. The New Hampshire Lottery/MUSL, and the contractors shall not be responsible for tickets redeemed by Retailer in error.
- Terminal produced ticket(s) are heat sensitive. Do not expose to prolonged periods of excessive heat or light.
- The placing of Lucky for Life play(s) is done at the player's own risk through the Retailer who is acting on behalf of the player in entering play(s).
Back to top